Sunday, June 22, 2008

First dinner in Seoul

Thai curry with Crab was Crap!! cos the quality of crab wasnt as freah as the one i had from Norwegian fjords!!
Thai curry with veges!!
Various Jeon-like pancake, with Tofu, Cod fish, Chille, Sweet Potatoes as Sulanju.. always good to nibble on soemthing when you are drinking esp Soju in Korea.
YES!! I'm back in Seoul. Susan and I went to Thai place in Hongdae-where I live, to have a dinner before we hit the Jjimjilbang-traditional Korean Bath House, called Happy Day Spa. but we were tempted to drink so stopped at loft and hooked up with Juyoen and Doyeon...ended up drinking... I was way too full and drunk to hit the Jjimjilbang in the end but we managed.

2 comments:

Bri said...

hii, I was wondering if you know the direction to that Happy Day Spa you went to? I've been there before but it was almost two years ago. Thanks!

Jooyoung Lee said...

Its in btwn Hongik Uni st and hapjeong st. if you walk from main street when you come out Hongik Uni st toward Hapjeong st you will find a big neon sign of the Happy day spa on your left side..good luck!!